2014年10月15日星期三

Week 5

Week 5

In this week’s lecture, I learned about how to write a proof, such as how to prove n^2 is even ==> n is even. It is hard to think about how to prove P==>Q, but it is easy to find out how to prove the contrapositive of the P==>Q. And the prove about the prime number is also really confused.

After the tutorial, I think I could do better in writing a prove. The tutor told us how to write an outline of prove of P ==>Q:

Assume 
   Assume
       Then
       Then
       Then
   Then
Then

The ‘assume’ part is always the ‘P’, and  last ‘Then’ part is always ‘P ==> Q’.
After doing 3 practices, I felt confident about writing a prove outline. But it is still hard for me to write a prove, since I always get stuck in the middle part of the prove. But I will always thinking about using contradiction when writing a prove.

I am looking forward of the next lecture and I hope I could do better in writing about prove.

10/10/14

没有评论:

发表评论