2014年10月3日星期五

Slog week4


This week I learned bi-implication, transitivity and mixed quantifiers. I feel the review part is the most important part for me. I find it is really easy to solve equation by using P => Q is equivalent to ¬ P ∨ Q, and ¬ (P => Q) is equivalent to P ∧ ¬Q. 
In class we did some practices of bi-implication, such as translate a given implication into the conjunction of two disjunctions. I felt hard at beginning, but after using the distributive law and De Morgan’s law. I think doing the practice in class helped me understand the concepts better.
The next lecture is about transitivity and the mixed quantifiers. 
Then we learned about how to write a proof and did several practices about writing proof.


I think the most confused thing of this lecture is using the laws to write equivalent. However after doing all the tutorial questions I got a more clearly understand of using the function.

没有评论:

发表评论